A fashion, beauty and related stuff experiment

A fashion, beauty and related stuff experiment

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hip Hop mania

I'm studing like crazy - it isn't true, but I wish it was - and I see time goes by on my new watch, the electric blue Hip Hop!
It's amazing, I like its sweet scent. It's a not-to-be-missed plastic fantastic item (only 29 euros).
Hip Hop watches were really famous in the 80's. Colorful and smelling: peach, pineapple, white folwers, I like everyone! And I like every color too.
This Summer I want a lot of colors, don't you?
You can choose the white dial or the black one, and a profusion of colorful spare straps (7,90 euros each): one for any outfit you choose!
In my opinion, it's the most cheap and chic watch in the season.
Ora sono qui che studio come una matta per gli esami - d'accordo non è vero, ma vorrei almeno crederci! - e guardo lo scorrere del tempo sul mio nuovo Hip Hop blu elettrico!
E' magnifico, mi piace il suo profumo delicato. Ecco un altro oggetto plastic fantastic imperdibile (a soli 29 euro).
Gli Hip Hop erano molto in voga negli anni ottanta, quando nascevo. Coloratissimi e profumatissimi: pesca, ananas, fiori... non riesco a distinguere i profumi, ma sono davvero carini e i colori non sono da meno.
Quest'estate ho voglia di colore, voi no? Potete scegliere il quadrante bianco o quello nero, e un sacco di cinturini di ricambio in un'infinità di colori (7,90 euro l'uno), da cambiare secondo le tonalità dell'outfit scelto. Secondo me è l'orologio più cheap and chic della stagione!

3 comments:

Post a new comment